Our client is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with rare genetic diseases. They target illnesses that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few treatment options. The Focis is on advancing therapies that are ‘first and best-in-class’ therapeutics make a meaningful impact. Placing the patient at the heart of everything they do, their mission surrounds a focus on bringing time critical new treatments to the market, significantly faster than the industry average.
Zur Betreuung von
supports the Sales Director Germany for all marketing activities to achieve the commercial objectives, including brand management, promotional strategy and tactics, and market research.
at least 4 years of professional experience in a marketing position
- Responsible for leveraging market research and analytics used for direct brand strategies and optimizing market development plans
- You are Responsible for developing and implementing communication strategies that engage key stakeholders groups
- PKU-ERT-ACH Franchise; in charge of market expansion activities/proposals, working together with other Functions Team members
- You will be responsible for providing key insights and input into annual action plans and forecasts, Monitoring implementation
- Responsible for develop plans and oversee the phasing and budget management – align activities within
country & facilitate the cross functional budget allocation exercise
- Set the regional marketing plans and support alignment of product business goals
- Partner with the broader EMEA marketing team and discuss strategies regarding product marketing in the region in collaboration with the County Leadership Team
Das sind Sie
- You have a university degree in science, marketing or business administration, a profound and proven marketing experience of minimum 4 years
- Minimum of 6 years of experience within the biopharmaceutical industry
- First Experience in a Start-up Environment within the Rare Diseaes Market is a Plus
- You will be strong networker and influencer with a proven ability to work across the enterprise matrix with all levels/functions.
- Marketing profile and possibly worked in both business analytics and marketing functions leading key projects
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to approach new opportunities
- ability to discuss problems and solutions with KOLs and scientific societies
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- You have a good understanding of the German healthcare system, hospitals and resident physicians alike; Furthermore, you have passion for the job with a dynamic hands-on mentality.
- You will receive an attractive performance-related bonus / profit sharing from our client.
- There is also the possibility of stock options for you.
- You can expect a company pension.
- In addition to good transport connections to the workplace, you will be reimbursed for travel expenses.
- You will receive a company cell phone and free WLAN at your workplace.
- In addition to flexible working hours, you would also have the option of home office and educational leave.
- Our client offers you the best development opportunities with various language courses, coaching, further training and systematic personnel development.
- At employee events, you'll have a great time with your colleagues outside of your daily work routine.