The Company is an emerging European Gene-Therapy Company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of innovative therapies for patients with rare severe neurodegenerative diseases. The European-based company has a pipeline of two products, of which the product for the treatment of a severe neurodegenerative disease of the retina is the most advanced.
Rare Diseases, Neurologie, Ophthalmologie
Zur Betreuung von
The Business Operations Lead, Germany will be responsible for developing and executing tactics/projects in line with the international business strategy to ensure the successful introduction and use of the first company product
mind. 6 Jahre Berufserfahrung in der Pharmaindustrie
- Support the GM of Germany in coordinating efforts with our commercial partners and HQ functions with regards to local activities (e.g. localization of projects and materials, congresses, events, digital, training).
- Provide strategic input, analysis and project management of key – often cross functional - projects led by the GM Germany including Project Plan and Launch Readiness Plans.
- Use strategic, problem solving and entrepreneurial spirit to identify needs in the context of launch and business development in the regions.
- Plan and coordinate strategic aspects of regional team meetings.
- Lead selected projects from project design through implementation until outcome reporting.
- Implement the promotional communication strategy and tactics ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy.
- Work alongside European marketing colleagues to develop and produce compliant product informational materials.
- Develop multi-channel and digital information projects to reduce time to diagnosis and optimize awareness of the disease.
- Ensure compliance of vendors, business partners and secure that all projects are in line to relevant regulations and SOPs.
- Drive excellence in commercial efforts, including business planning/forecasting.
- Utilize high level of business acumen in analyzing and coordinating activities from identified industry trends, competitor’s resources and practices.
Das sind Sie
- Requires a university degree. Bachelor in science/medicine/business administration/management or similar degree.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry to include familiarity with marketing/sales strategy and tactics, as well as commercial policies and practices within rare disease areas.
- Candidate will preferably have recent experience within neurological indications.
- Thorough understanding of academic clinic setting.
- Demonstrated track record of successful product launches and sustained commercial growth.
- Experienced project manager and strong executer with ability to formulate, develop and execute development strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among multiple cross functional teams.
- Ability to analyze complex issues, execute sound judgment and make decisions.
- In-depth ability to work with external agencies, including advertising, public relations, marketing agencies to develop/adjust programs and materials is required.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and utilize a high level of product and therapeutic disease knowledge to inform about the appropriate use of Gene therapy to health care professionals.
- German native speaker level and fluent in English.
- Good teamwork, hands-on mentality and a collegial, flexible environment within an internationally active and innovative company.
- Flexible working hours with flexitime and remote working from everywhere
- Personal development opportunities within the Start-up Company
- A wide range of offers and opportunities for professional and personal development are provided
- Working in a team with very interesting and committed people
- The opportunity to play an important part in improving the lives of people with severe rare diseases