Management Assistant (m/f/d) pharmaceutical industry
Our client is an emerging biotechnology start-up specializing in innovative treatments for rare human genetic diseases
Zur Betreuung von
Supporting management in all tasks related to day-to-day business, setting up structures and processes, and event management, as well as assisting employees with their concerns
min. 4-6 years of professional experience as an executive-level assistant in the pharmaceutical industry
In this position, you can expect a wide range of challenging tasks related to management support, office and event management, and employee support:
- You will support the management with classic assistance tasks such as appointment management, travel planning, preparation and follow-up of meetings.
- You will be responsible for the smooth running of all processes in Office Management, coordinate requests to other departments such as IT, HR, Legal and be the contact person for all employees regarding their organizational matters.
- You will be responsible for the planning and execution of congresses, regional events and team events. If necessary, you will support the preparation of training materials and budget control or billing.
- You will support Customer Service in close cooperation with Sales in the preparation of quotations, processing of deliveries, complaints and contract management.
Das sind Sie
- With at least 4 years of professional experience as an executive assistant/management assistant or in demanding office management, you will master the daily challenges in a dynamic environment of such a position in no time.
- In addition to a very good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, you have experience in working with international cross-functional teams.
- Your working style is characterized by your excellent organizational and project management skills as well as confident prioritization of your tasks and projects.
- You have very good IT skills (MS Office package), enjoy a wide range of tasks and like to work out new topics independently and on your own initiative.
- Your personal strengths include a confident manner, a strong customer and service orientation, a high level of personal commitment and responsibility, motivation, loyalty, creativity, organizational talent and conceptual strength, the ability to work in a team, the ability to work under pressure and an enjoyment of communication.
- A very good command of written and spoken English rounds off your profile.
permanent direct employment
opportunity to contribute and help shape growth